Friday 14 January 2011


All of the pieces of work that I have uploaded, I have created in response to briefs set by my tutor at Bedford college where I am currently studying for the BTEC National Diploma (except ‘flag cushions’). I am really enjoying the course and would love the opportunity to deepen my understanding within the subject. I am very enthusiastic individual and I always try my best at any task I have, I think that Graphic Design BA(HONS) at Manchester Metropolitan University would suit me really well because I am very confident and I try to use that in my work, I try to stand out from the crowd, make my mark. I have a very mature attitude and know that student life in a big city would be a brilliant experience for me as it would allow me to become much more independent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment